Michelle Rempel​'s Request for Help Page

Do you need assistance from the MP and her office? If you have been unable to obtain an answer to your query by contacting the government agency directly, visiting a local office or the website, please sign and complete the Request For Help form (found below) and return it to our office. Please TYPE on the document. 


A member of our staff will be in touch to discuss the issue and request any additional information that may be required in assisting you with your issue.


1. For Citizenship & Immigration Canada Applications, please be advised that our office is able to inquire about the status of an application ONLY after it has gone BEYOND “Posted Processing Times.” Processing times can be found on Citizenship and Immigration website www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp and vary depending on which oversees office is handling the application. If your application has exceeded these timelines, please download and complete the form below titled "Immigration - Request for Help (doc)"


2. For all other departmental agencies queries (CRA, Service Canada, Veterans Affairs, etc), please complete the form titled "General - Request for Help (doc)"


 NOTE: For Canada Revenue Agency queries, in addition to the Request for Help form, please fill out RC161 Parliamentary consent form. Kindly be advised that both will be sent to CRA. 

Mark Strahl's

Constituent Services

Mark Strahl’s office is here to help constituents with matters relating to federal government departments and agencies. Some of the most common services we provide to our constituents include:

Congratulatory Certificates

For significant birthdays (75+) and anniversaries (25+), congratulatory certificates can be requested from MP Mark Strahl as well as the:

  • Queen (100+ birthdays, 60+ anniversaries)

  • Governor General

  • Prime Minister of Canada

  • Lieutenant Governor of BC

  • Premier of BC

  • Local MLA

Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to arrange for you or your loved ones to receive all congratulatory greetings.

Canada Revenue Agency


  • Assist in resolving problems related to income tax, Canada Child Tax Benefit, GST rebates etc.

  • Service Canada

  • Assist in resolving problems related to Employment Insurance (EI) benefits. (regular, sickness, maternity)

  • Assist in resolving problems related to CPP (retirement, disability)

Citizenship And Immigration Canada


  • Communicate with Canadian Embassies and Consulates abroad

  • Provide updates on immigration files as necessary

  • Assist in resolving problems related to immigration and citizenship

Veterans Affairs Canada


  • Assist in resolving problems related to veterans benefits

Invite Mark To Your Meeting Or Event

  • Mark enjoys attending as many community meetings and events as he can. If you’d like to invite him to your meeting or event please contact his office.


These links provide information that we are often asked about.

Glen Motz's Web Site

Events: Does your group or organization have an upcoming event or meeting that you would like to invite MP Motz to attend? Send an email to glen.motz@parl.gc.ca or call the constituency office at 403-528-4698.

Inquiries: Should you require assistance with any federal government department, agency, or Crown corporation issue, such as Revenue Canada, Citizenship & Immigration or Passports, for example, we can help. Contact the MP constituency office at 403-528-4698.

Celebrations: Reaching a significant milestone (Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Retirement, or other significant event that deserves celebration)? Celebratory certificates from the MP acknowledging special milestones are available by filling out this online form or by calling or emailing the MP office. 

Canada Flags & Pins: If you would like a Canadian flag or pins please send your request to the constituency office at 403-528-4698 or glen.motz@parl.gc.ca.



Meetings: If you are a constituent planning a visit to Ottawa, we would be happy to meet with you during your visit to Parliament Hill. Please contact the Ottawa office at 613-996-0633.

Parliamentary Tours: If you or your group would like to participate in a tour of Parliament Hill while in Ottawa, please contact our Ottawa office at 613-996-0633 or glen.motz@parl.gc.ca to assist in arranging a date & time.

Question Period Tickets: If you are visiting Parliament Hill and would like to attend Question Period, our office would be happy to help request tickets. Call us at 613-996-0633 or email glen.motz@parl.gc.ca.



The riding of Medicine Hat – Cardston – Warner is comprised of: Medicine Hat, Redcliff, Foremost, Bow Island, Blood Tribe – Kainai First Nation, Cardston, Magrath, Raymond, Stirling, Warner, Milk River, Coutts, County of Cypress, County of Forty Mile, County of Warner & County of Cardston.